Online VZW Messages ERROR
srolen

I keep getting "Your request has failed. Please try again later." when logging into the Verizon Website version of Messages.

Checked customer Service and their server is up, just I cannot get in.

Cleared Browser cache, all the usual stuff, rebooted etc. so skip that...

Anybody else seen this and fixed it?

Win 7, IE 10, no new patches, previously worked until yesterday, the first.

Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Online VZW Messages ERROR
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@srolen

I want to ensure you're able to access your Verizon Messages online, on your computer as well!  I see you've already tried a number of troubleshooting steps.  Are you able to access your My Verizon account?  Have you tried accessing the Verizon Messages on a different computer?  Please let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Lee101112
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anthony I hope its okay to post in here about my problem. I have tried for so long I quit. Now i'm trying again to log into the FORUMS. I show on my screen LOG OUT,so that means i'm logged in. However when ever I go to the Support Tab and go to the forums a registration screen pops up. When I fill it out it tells me my log In ID is already taken as well as my email address??? Well yeah, it's mine. I have tried phone support and they can duplicate it using their own ID and email so they keep saying they will go to I guess IT and get help and call me back. Never happens. Today the CS guy had me fill in the registration and dummy up my log in ID name and I used my BB email. I got in that way but I really would like to be logged in as it was? Probably why my AVATAR is missing too?

lbrooklynbarbiel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. I've tried different computers, browsers and clearing my cache

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Lbrooklynbarbiel!

Making sure you have full access to our website options is definitely important! Thank you so much for the troubleshooting you've already completed. I want to make sure I'm on the same page.

You mentioned you're having the same problem. Are you referring to the issues with VZW Messages error or logging in to the forums?

What operating system and web browser are you using? Are you able to log in to your regular My Verizon account at vzw.com?

I look forward to figuring this out together!

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sandy59
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can log in to my verizon account, i can go to "view usage" but when i try to veiw Call and text details i get ""This page is temporarily unavailable or no longer exist" . Frustrating!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sandy59, I am sorry to hear that you are having these issues with our website. What browser are you using? Has this ever happened before? Can you try from a different computer? Please give more details. We are here to help.

SammuelP_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes