Not Receiving Text w Specific Link, why not?
bw8490
Enthusiast - Level 2

A link being sent to my Verizon phone (or any verizon phone) never gets delivered. This is a legitimate (not spam) business related link. Is this file location on a Verizon blacklist and if so is there a process for getting it removed?

https://share.altusdrive.com/share/279/MTIyNDgwNDIx/MPI-Sample%20%20%231.pdf

Brian W

Snap-on Tools

Re: Not Receiving Text w Specific Link, why not?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our customer's concerns are our concerns too and we thank you for sharing the website link you're referring to. Unfortunately, we're not able to access that link. I apologize. We're sorry to hear that you're unable to access the link when it's sent to your mobile number, resulting in it not being delivered and we've noted your reference to it being a business-related link. I'm puzzled by your inquiry about a Verizon blacklist. Can you provide clarity about this? In the meantime, we recommend that you reach out to the originator of the link to see if there is another option so that you're able to access their links.- RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
bw8490
Enthusiast - Level 2

Robert, Thanks for your reply. I dont know of a specific Verizon blacklist but since these text links will not be delivered to a verizon phone under any circumstances I was speculating that there must be one? Is there a reason an SMS text containing this link wouldnt be delivered to a Verizon phone? 

The file content shouldnt matter but here's one that should work https://share.altusdrive.com/share/45/MTI1NDYwODIy/CRC%20Inspection%20Audrey.pdf .

Best,

Brian

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the clarification bw8490. We do not have a blacklist. There is no reason why a link would not be delivered to your phone. Does this happen with all links that are texted to your phone? Are you able to access this link from your desktop/Tablet? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
bw8490
Enthusiast - Level 2

These are the only text that are not received - if a text is sent with a link that contains this domain then it will not be delivered to my verizon phone. 

Is there a way to escalate this issue to a higher tier of support investigation/clarification?

Thanks,

Brian

0 Likes
rlc9999

Why wouldn't Uber eats link not send to Verizon phones either?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rlc9999,

We want to make sure you can get any messages you need. I know what a big deal that is. We're glad to help figure out what the issue is. What happens when you try to send that link? Do you get any error or anything like that?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
rosebell

Was there any solution to this? I'm having the exact same issue with links to a different website. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Rosebell, 

Our goal is to provide you with the best experience. Please, send us a PM/DM, so we can address all your concerns. 

Verizon is always here to help!

>Cintya

0 Likes