No longer a participant in this conversation
CYNFOX70

I have a new Note 9 and this past weekend my two most used contacts will not allow me to reply to their text messages. The message in message + says that I am no longer a participant in this conversation. I still recieve messages in the same conversation but am unable to reply.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No longer a participant in this conversation
Grlzcn2

Did you find a resolution to this ? I'm having the same issue but says "you are no longer a participant to this message

0 Likes
CYNFOX70

Yes, I had to uninstall and then reinstall the message + app.

0 Likes
SWEETANGIEK

The same thing happened to me.  I called vzw and a rep advised me to go to settings, apps and messaging + app. Then I cleared the data and restarted my phone.  Once it  powered up I updated all apps in play store. Once I reopened the messaging + app it worked fine.  Hope this helps!

0 Likes
jb3030

Does it clear all your texts and messages for the contacts? I have some text strings I need to keep.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having all the details before you complete an app reset is very important, jb3030.  Your text message details are stored on the device memory, so resetting the Message Plus app like SWEETANGIEK suggested will not erase or remove any text messages.   AdamB_VZW

0 Likes