New Messages timestamped with hours old messages
dust_devil

My home alarm sent me three messages this afternoon, but

1) They did not appear on my phone

2) My alarm shows they were delivered

3) My online Verizon account shows the messages as being received, but the timestamp is 3 hours earlier than when they were sent. They are attached to the same timestamp as a previous message.

I'm attaching a screenshot.

BadV.png

0 Likes
Re: New Messages timestamped with hours old messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Its essential to get your messages on time. We'll be happy to help. When did this issue start? Which messaging are you using? Are your other messages showing up correctly?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
dust_devil

This is the first time that I've ever sent a lot of messages to my own phone and it's the first time when I've known for certain when the messages were sent, so it's the first time I've noticed any oddities in the date/time stamp. Prior to my report, I had noticed that new messages were often associated with the same date/time stamp of messages received minutes before, but since I did receive them, it wasn't a big deal. 

However, the date of my report was the first time I noticed that some messages were not being sent to my phone.

I'm using Twilio to send the mssages and I've also notified them of the issue. The problem could plausibly lie with either of you. However, the date/time stamp display of the messages on your website is wrong and theirs is correct.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want this messaging time issue resolved ASAP.  Were you able to check/adjust the settings that were recommended previously?  If so, are you still experiencing this same issue?  What did Twilio say?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes