My enV2 wont let me send or recieve picture messages???
bballover16
I send pictures of stuff to people all the time, like little cute sayings like Love me or hate me, either way your still thinking about me. but i tried to send an easter icon to all my friends and it said message delivery failed. i turned off my phone to give it a break this morning and then turned it on like at 8 pm, so it had like 12 hours to rest, and i tried to send the picture of the icon again and it still said message delivery failed. whats going on ive only had this phone for 2 months and 5 days... and up untill now, it worked great. I do know that i have unlimited photo and voice messaging so i dont know whats going on. :smileymad:
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My enV2 wont let me send or recieve picture messages???
Yakove
Contributor - Level 1
You probably have the National Access Block on your line, this block stops all data including picture and video messages. If oyu want to block web and app/game downlaods you just need to add the mobil web block and the app download block. After you do that you will need to reprogram you phone by dialing *228 option 1.
0 Likes
Re: My enV2 wont let me send or receive picture messages???
christinaandboz
You nay have to call for tech support. My Lg will sometimes switch by itself on some setting and disable the text messaging. There are a few different things that can be preventing you from sending that message.  You can also try using the *228 send with option # 1 and then go back and do *228 send with option #2.
0 Likes