My Verizon integrated messenger CSV conversation export not working
briskshell

I've been on the prepaid plan going back and forth between $15 300 and $30 unlimited since early December. For the first month or so, the "export conversation" function on the integrated messenger through My Verizon worked correctly. Now, it will only export a short snippet of conversation and produce a download that's only 5-6kB in size regardless of which duration I choose.

I erased every message, unsubscribed from the integrated messenger and re-activated on the Verizon site. It didn't resolve the issue.  When i go into individual conversation and scroll up, I can see the full 90 days, so the data is there. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon integrated messenger CSV conversation export not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to help, Briskhell. We need to get you to the correct department first. We suggest that you reach out to the Prepaid Department at: 888-294-6804 for further assistance.
RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
levaugh

I have had a similar issue the last several months.  The Messaging export only gives a few dates of messages that produces a very small file of 5-10KB in size regardless of the number of days selected for the export.  It would be helpful if Verizon would fix the issue or make it clear that it doesn't work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

levaugh, We do want you to have all the options available to you. Do you have Prepaid services? If so, please reach out at 888-294-6804 for help.
JoelRR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes