Messages sent from app not synching to phone
SomewhereOutThere

When I use the Windows 10 desktop app, messages I send do not synch to my phone's internal messaging app. Is the only way around this to use the Messages+ app on my phone? The app is a little buggy, so I'd rather not have the app be the only place where my messages are stored.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messages sent from app not synching to phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SomewhereOutThere,

Using Messages+ should be a breeze. What concerns are you having? Messages can sync to your device, or you can choose for the messages to remain unsynced. Here's a link with more information. Reference #1 under troubleshooting: http://spr.ly/6589D1r25

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SomewhereOutThere

Thank you for the link, but that didn't help me. The issue is when I send a

message from my phone, that same message will appear in the app, but if I

send the message from the app, it won't appear on my phone. On my phone, I

only see the messages I receive.

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 3:51 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
SomewhereOutThere

Hi, I never got resolution to this issue and it is still a problem.  The link originally provided sent me to information about subscribing and unsubscribing form integrated messages, which doesn't appear to be an option in setttings any longer.  What should I be doing to get this to work?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand that you'd want to take full advantage of everything the Messages+ service has everything to offer. Especially, the syncing. It's such a valuable tool. We're very happy to help out! To use the cross device syncing, you'll need to turn on "Integrated Messaging". You can do this by following the information at #3 here under "Syncing Messages Across Devices": https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/ Once Integrated Messaging is enabled, this will begin to work for you. Does this information help?

EricW_VZW

0 Likes