Messages failed to send only to some numbers
cyndirtig

All I get is a note saying "Message failed to send". No explanation as to why.  This only happens with numbered contacts.  For example, to text to Starbucks Rewards, you text to 811811.  This fails every time. Our gas company has a text alert system - Used to use this one all the time - to report power outages, and check on the status of outages.  That one fails now also.

HELP!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messages failed to send only to some numbers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cyndirtig, I definitely see how this is negatively affecting you. We want you to be able to use those cool text features we all love. It sounds like you are only having issues with using short codes for applications and sites. Are you having these issues when you text any of your normal contacts? When did this start?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
cyndirtig

Not having issues texting anyone else. Old or new contacts.

C Ray

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cyndirtig, thank you for elaborating on the issue further. It's time for a closer look. I've sent a private message to your inbox. Please take a look and reply. I look forward to working with you soon.

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jcclark

I'm having the exact same problem. Disappointed that the answer wasn't public.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not to worry, @Jcclark help is here! We'd like to ask a few questions to better assist you. When did this issue start? Are you experiencing issues with regular texting?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes