Re: Message+ stops working
SJArmyWife
Enthusiast - Level 1

App worked fine until a few hours ago. I uninstalled, cleared cache and data. Now in order to read incoming messages, I have to hold the app icon, click on sender's name just to read messages. I have a Note 8 and can't find any solution. Hope this gets fixed quickly. 

0 Likes
arsheff1311

I am also having the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy 8s as of about an hour or so ago in Texas.

0 Likes
Mello1972

In Mass, it stopped working for me a few hours ago. I have a Note 8.... glad to see it isn't just me. Hopefully Verizon gets this fixed ASAP.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's definitely worrying to see that your Message+ app is crashing on your device. We definitely want to make sure that we help you fix this issue especially because you already took several troubleshooting steps. Please update all the apps on your device. After that, please power off your device for 2 minutes and restart it once again.
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to see that your Message+ app is working properly now. It is not necessary to take any additional steps at the moment. We would strongly recommend checking constantly for any updates available so that you can make sure no additional issues are experienced in the future. 

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It worries us to see that your Message+ app is crashing on your device. We definitely want to make sure that we help you fix this issue. Please update all the apps on your device. After that, please power off your device for 2 minutes and restart it once again.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's definitely worrying to see that you're unable to open messages on the Message+ app. We definitely want to make sure that we help you fix this issue. Please update all the apps on your device. After that, please power off your device for 2 minutes and restart it once again.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us khris-E. We want you to be able to use your messages with no issues. I see that you posted this two days ago. Are you still having the same issue? If so, what is the make and model of your device? Thanks in advance.

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes