cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Message plus not working on Computer

Miembro

Message+ stopped synching on my Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 machines about the same time, end of July (ish). When I did the uninstall on my Windows 8.1 machine then tried reconfiguring, the new install never sent a text to verify... it errored out. On my Windows 10 machine using the cruddy Microsoft Store app, it shows the older texts but doesn't sync to new ones, even after I uninstalled and cleared all Message+ from the Store, folders and registry.

Verizon needs to figure this out.

P.S. Verizon should offer a "side loaded" (non-Microsoft Store) Windows 10 application.

Highlighted

Miembro

If we can get a resolution sometime before the next evolution of the cellphone... that would be great!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Just found Microsoft's "Your Phone" app. If you're an Android/PC user, this looks very promising. I've tried a variety of texting apps and landed on Verizon as the best for me until this terrible fail. Even paid the $5/mo fee to have the cloud sync my contacts. Cancelling that service TODAY and using Your Phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I want Messages+ for PC working again!  I have lousy cell phone service in my local community.  Everyones phones jump from "No Service" to "1 bar" service numerous times a day.  So, using other programs that HAVE TO SYNC WITH YOUR CELL PHONE ALL THE TIME, DOES NOT WORK WHEN "NO SERVICE" COUNTLESS TIMES A DAY!  I need this to work Syncing into my Verizon account, not with my cell phone!  Syncing direct with cell phone will not work when you have unlimited service like I have.  Phone rings, I answer, and I have a 90% chance after saying "Hello" that it hangs up with "No Service"!  I need Messages+ for PC to work via wifi to my Verizon account, so I can at least communicate that way!  FIXIT PLEEEEEEEESE!  PS: come visit Medina, ND along I-94 if you want to get away from cell phone use for a little while!  Or find something to climb up on if you want phone service...Like they did on "Green Acres".  That's the type of Verizon cell phone service we have.  

Highlighted

Miembro

The web-based version of Verizon is giving me trouble today. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's not connecting or populating any messages whatsoever.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Well, for grins this afternoon, I sent a message from my Win 10 laptop running Message+ v1.0.17.0 to a VZW contact with a Pixel phone. The outgoing message sync'ed on my Win 10 desktop running the web access and on my iPad running Message+ app v3 something. It DID NOT  show up on my Droid Turbo 2 phone, primary Integrated Messaging device.  I did receive a response on my Droid from my contact, so the message was delivered, but the response DID NOT sync on my Win 10 devices. On my Droid Message+ app, I went into Settings->Account and did a Restore Messages, From Online....Go figure, the original outgoing message now shows up on my Droid....go figure....

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

I just checked, now mine is not working.  The web based app was working fine, then I checked today.  It is broken now too...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Verizon is completely broken now.  And still not a substantial peep on status of reboot or fix for the app.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Not working on I phone either 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Methinks this is a Microsoft thing.  Message wars, Google has one, Microsoft has one, maybe they want Verizon out of the picture...

0 Likes