cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Message plus not working on Computer

jav6

You can try v1.0.17.0 at https://www.dropbox.com/s/biatyb1m6egwx1t/Win10%20Message%2B%20v1.0.17.0.exe?dl=0

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

JRC5, I truly apologize for any confusion regarding Verizon Messages and Windows 10. Currently, the two are not compatible and we do not have date as to when they will be. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I hope this helps. 

DiaS_VZW

0 Me gusta

rjsonly
Miembro

Jav6....Thanks for the link.  Working OK for me. I just needed a laptop ver to install. When in the office, keep it in the office  ! I could care less about phone links. I use it as a phone ! Imagine that !

...Just another VZW cuntomer looking for some REAL assistance....THANKS !

0 Me gusta

rjsonly
Miembro

PS: I'm on Win 10

0 Me gusta

mattkeowen
Miembro

The situation just gets worse. Seems like even the poorly implemented web interface no longer works consistently.  And that points to not an issue with the desktop but something in Verizon's infrastructure that's hosed. Any further insights on this issue would be helpful.

0 Me gusta

jav6

Appears 'no further insight' is on the horizon or will be helpful unless it comes from the Verizon Messaging Team.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

SOLVED Re: Message plus not working on Computer

RedfishNation
Miembro

@jav6 escribió:

You can try v1.0.17.0 at https://www.dropbox.com/s/biatyb1m6egwx1t/Win10%20Message%2B%20v1.0.17.0.exe?dl=0

Thank you so much for providing this link and download! This is a Windows 10 file, BUT it is working perfectly fine on my Windows 7 Alienware laptop (64-bit OS, Home Premium, Service Pack 1, Intel i7, etc).

For anyone doubtful, I scanned the file with AVAST prior to installation and results were negative.