cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Message plus not working on Computer

ashdevorah
Miembro

Someone on an ealier post suggested to do an "Unistall Updates" on your cell phone - I did and now my laptop and cell phone are linked - the only difference is the visual interface 

0 Me gusta

bldegle2
Novice

It is very sporatic today, so whatever Verizons sycning problem is, they have not fixed it.  It got very sporatic this afternoon, but was working just fine this AM...

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

bldegle2, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing syncing issues with the Messaging+ application on your computer, we're here to help. What's the operation system on your computer (IOS, Windows 10)?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Me gusta

DustyD1980
Miembro

Message+ app is no longer available in the microsoft store. Is this a temporary issue or has verizon removed it from microsoft?

0 Me gusta

Evelbodevil
Miembro

Mine has not worked since June either.  What the heck are they thinking.  I pay these guys $1000s of dollars a year for a service that works.  Not getting what I am paying for.  I am going back to Google Voice at least I can one of their 12 messaging apps to work.  

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Evelbodevil, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing syncing issues with the Messaging+ application on your computer, we're here to help. What's the operation system on your computer (IOS, Windows 10)? Can you tell me more about what is going on? AmberF_VZW

0 Me gusta