Re: Message plus not working on Computer
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

Jesus H.  You have to be a bot.  The app works again, both the old 1.7 and the new 2.2 from the M$ store.  I really can't believe a real person , or persons, can be this ignorant.  READ THE RECENT POSTS, it appears that I am not the only one reporting it works again.

Support my butt, NOTHING that has been presented here at the forums by any of the support staff worked.

Now it works, obviously.  Whether it was a server intrusion or a M$ update I guess we will never know.  Support is pathetic and clueless.

Have a nice day...

0 Likes
Txjeff
Enthusiast - Level 2

But the real question is, will it only work for a while or is it fixed?  Only time will tell.  Meanwhile, the Google Web Messages seems to consistently work.

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

Well, that didn't last long.  Now a new problem.  Messages sync fine on the PC apps (both of them, 1.17 and 2.2), but are not sycning on my phone as of yesterday, just the opposite of the previous annoying problem.

Whatever is going on it is getting beyond tenable.

bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

Okay, this is what I discovered so far.  Messages sent from the PC app are being delivered to the recipients, but not to my phone.  However, the return replies show up on the phone and the PC.  It was working fine for a couple of days, now messing up up again...

Verizon has got to get their shiza together, this has become a nightmare...

jav6
Champion - Level 3

It is interesting that the PC desktop version did NOT change or get updated from v2.0.2.0.  Any 'fix' attempts must have been done on the server(s) or the communication with the servers.  My Win10 laptop running v1.0.17.0 now receives 'some' of the text updates where, so far, my Win10 desktop running v2.0.2.0 has received all the messages (small sample though, not much texting activity).  The solution might be getting closer, but sync'ing still doesn't seem consistent.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
JoeinSac

It appears the online messaging web client online works with the 1st phone number on the account. Is there any way to select the other lines on the account to be able to use the online messaging web client with the other phone numbers on the account?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Do the other lines on the account have login profiles and integrated messaging activated?  You should only need to log in using the Messaging web access/client using those lines' login profile.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
letti001
Contributor - Level 1

Works inconsistently. SOmetimes it syncs. And sometimes it does not. I cannot rely on messages being sent via the computer Message+ App.

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

I agree, sometimes it syncs, other times it doesn't.  The crossplatform area still needs work, ie, phone and computer.  I will say that all messages sent are received by the recipients no matter whether sent on PC or phone...

It is about 75% there.  Hupefully it will resolve itself shortly....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure we are providing the information you need JoeinSac. To be sure we have a complete understanding, can you clarify what you mean by 1st phone number on the account? Are you looking to use the Message plus service for all lines on the account under one line's login? If so, that option would not be possible as each separate line has it's own login for this service.

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes