Re: Message+ on web keeps on reloading and is unusable.
Bryanator
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just saw this thread for the first time.  I'm using Chrome on Win10 also and have had this annoying  problem using https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do for eons.  NOT the phone app, NOT the pc app, just the website used for messaging.

I type a long text message on that site, press Enter, then in the text box it says "Sending" forever and never actually sends the message.  If I click on the refresh button, the page reloads and my message is gone.

PLEASE FIX THIS ABOMINATION.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bryanator,

Being able to send your messages wherever you are is a big deal. I know how useful the web application can be and we want to make sure you can fully utilize it. How often does this happen to you? Does the same thing happen using other browsers?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Bryanator
Enthusiast - Level 2

I normally use only Chrome (77.0.3865.120), and it has been happening every day for some time on a Win10 platform.  Today I tried it on Chrome and IE11 and the problem hasn't recurred for some reason.  I will continue to try it throughout the day and will post again if the problem returns.

0 Likes
Bryanator
Enthusiast - Level 2

The problem returned shortly after my last post.  Continues to this day.  What is the solution?

0 Likes
Bryanator
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any resolution?  I log into https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do on Win10/Chrome and the cursor just keeps rolling, doesn't do anything.  Logging out then back in gets the same response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how useful Verizon Messages + can be on a computer, Bryanator. I would love to help as much as I can.

Please know that The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. If you are not using Windows 10, please follow the steps below to report the issue:

1. Open the Message+ app.
  2. Click Menu > Settings > Account.
  3. Report a bug.

Alternatively, you can submit the feedback by visiting one of the following Apps and selecting the option to email the developer:

• App page on the Play Store for Android devices 
  • App Store for iOS devices

Have you tried a different operating system? 

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Bryanator
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not running an app, just using the web site https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do

I'm using Chrome on Windows 10 Enterprise, but should that matter?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bryanator, 

We appreciate the additional details. Have you attempted to use a different browser? Can you clear your cookies and cached pages on your Chrome browser?

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
Bryanator
Enthusiast - Level 2

Clearing the cache and cookies, closing Chrome (even restarting Chrome afterward) didn't help.  I seem to have no issue using IE11, but I prefer Chrome for many reasons.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These details are helpful, Bryanator. Have you been able to successfully use the Messages+ web page successfully in the past? Have you tried using another computer to verify if you experience the same issue?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes