Message+ on web keeps on reloading and is unusable.
jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I go to Message+ on the web at https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do

Often it keeps on automatically reloading over and over again and I cannot send any messages.  My only recourse is to logout the account at https://www.verizonwireless.com/ then close the web browser and re-open the browser and login back in.  It's almost maddening to do this almost every time I need to check my text messages on the web.  This is a very bad user experience.

Labels (1)
Re: Message+ on web keeps on reloading and is unusable.
nicoleb_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want you to have only the best user experiences, jaredev. Being able to view your messages online can certainly come in handy. We want to ensure we get this to work properly for you. Does this happen in multiple browsers, like Internet Explorer, Safari, and Chrome? Do you have the same issue when you log in via this link: https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserver/cdcservlet?realm=vzw&goto=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.vma.vzw.com%3...? How long have you been having this issue?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm using the latest Google Chrome and this happens on Windows, MacOS, and Linux.  I've had this issue ever since I was forced to switch to Verizon Message+ because I got the Palm.

That link you gave in your reply doesn't trigger the automatic reloading issue. I've updated my bookmark for this site to the working link.

jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

Unfortunately, the link you supplied didn't help any.  The auto-reloading issue came back.  Using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10.

TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks so much for trying, jaredev. Our goal is to ensure you are able to access the messages on the web without any added frustration. Thank you so much for doing everything you have done so far.

Verizon Messages - Text Over WiFi & Cellular | Verizon Wireless

Can you access that link to install it on your computer again? I will also be sending you a Direct Message in order to gather more details from you that will help us get to the bottom of this concern for you.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

I already uninstalled/installed the app. I'm not doing anything unusual beyond using the app and the website. It would save time for everyone involved if the engineers/developers simply used them regularly in production environment.  It's very likely they will run into this issue within a few hours and be able to reproduce it themselves.  It seems like the QA (Quality Assurance) and Acceptance tests weren't executed very well. I ran into this immediately when I switched to Verizon Message+ mobile app and the web interface without doing anything odd.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Appears to be something related to your account or your browser settings/add-on's.  I am using Chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)) on Windows 10 and not seeing any issues.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

Close the tab then give it a while (few hours?). When you go back to open up the site again to check messages on the web, click on one of persons to bring up the list of messages with that person, it'll start reloading.

jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

Already reproduced on several browsers on Windows, Mac, and Linux.  Without extensions as well.

KCC35
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am using Safari.  Web messages will not appear.  The site continues to reload and states to check back later.  It has been 48 hours of the same message.  Web messages are an extremely important part of Verizon’s service. Please get it up and running soon!