cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Message+ on MacBook Pro runs very slow and lags very badly

rzimon
Miembro

Using Message+ version 2.5.2 on my MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014) laptop.

My laptop is running macOS Mojave 10.14.6 

Everytime I open Message+ it lags very badly and to the point that most times I shut it down right away. It's been an issue from the time I loaded it months ago. 

Is this just the quality of softare the end user must either deal with or remove it from their device? If so what value does Verizon add by having products put out there that dont perform? Ive seen so many people complain about this product so apparently its a global issue.

0 Me gusta

Re: Message+ on MacBook Pro runs very slow and lags very badly

Community Manager
Community Manager

rzimon, we want to ensure you can use Message+ on your MacBook Pro as needed. We welcome the opportunity to assist with this matter. At present, there are no known issues with the Message+ Desktop app and MacOS Mojave 10.14.6. There was a syncing issue for some when 10.14 was first released last year but that was resolved with an update to the Desktop app last November. Currently, the only known issue is with Windows 10. Since your app is running slowly, we would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if the performance improves with a clean install. If you still encounter an issue, let us know so we can look into getting a ticket filed. 

EbonyR_VZW

0 Me gusta