Message + not syncing to tablet
Fcat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone still having problems with message + not syncing? I have android 8.1 on phone &.7.0 on tablet and sometimes it will show a message sometimes not. I tried reloading the app all over and it still does it. It also says no phone service available, when setting up the app on the tablet 817V  and scanning the code with tablet during setup, even though I have HD messaging, great LTE service and video messaging on phone!

0 Likes
Re: Message + not syncing to tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fcat, we know the importance of being able to sync all of your messages successfully with our Message + application. Let's get to work on this together. When did this issue first begin? Have there been any recent changes to the devices i.e. software/application updates? Can you please confirm the Message + Version name, code, build number and build date?  Also, which make and model phone do you have with us?

TanishaS_VZW
Fcat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Message + app version 6.9.13. No software changes on either tablet of phone. Tablet recently purchased and I have been trying to get this syncing problem to work since purchase a little over three weeks ago.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Fcat, we know the importance of being able to sync all of your messages successfully with our Message + application. Let's get to work on this together. When did this issue first begin? Have there been any recent changes to the devices i.e. software/application updates? Can you please confirm the Message + Version name, code, build number and build date?  Also, which make and model phone do you have with us?

TanishaS_VZW

@vzw_customer_support , @tanishas_vzw  We've been waiting for months to hear what is being done by Verizon Tech Support on the Message+ sync issue.  How about giving us an update from the engineers working on the issue?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fcat, Thank you for this additional information. You mentioned that the application is syncing intermittently. Do you notice any pattern in the messages that are showing versus the ones that are not (times, specific contacts, MMS vs SMS etc. Also, do you receive any type of error message(s) on your phone or tablet regarding the sync option?  TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Fcat
Enthusiast - Level 2

The only error message I received was on scanning the code screen with the Tab S2, which said phone service not available, why I don't know. My phone video calls etc... just fine! There is no pattern sometimes works sometimes does not. Apparently this is a on going Verizon issue with no solutions!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fcat, we appreciate the information you provided. As someone who uses Message+ on a tablet, I know how inconvenient it is for your text messages to not sync properly. Is your table active on a Verizon Wireless line on your account or are you using it via Wi-Fi only?

When your text messages are not syncing on the tablet are you able to use other apps and browse the web? 

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes