Message not syncing in vehicle
tsackett

My Mazda  will read my text messages out loud.  Within the past several several months it stopped.  I still can use Bluetooth for audio or make calls.  All my settings are correct.  Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it ? Thanks !

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message   not syncing in vehicle
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did your phone have an update around the time this started? Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Message not syncing in vehicle
tsackett

I  have  a Note 8.  It did work for a bit after my last update.  Interestingly it would sync about every other message to the car, then it stopped completely.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it is nice to have your car read your messages Tsackett. Safety always comes first. I would love to help to see what is going on. What messaging application are you using? Does it work on another phone? What Mazda car do you have? 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tsackett

Hello! I'm using message plus. I have the Note 8. Unfortunately I do not have access to another phone to test this. It is very strange that I am getting phone and audio through Bluetooth, but not the text messages.

0 Likes
Re: Message   not syncing in vehicle
tsackett

Problem solved. Apparently both people cannot have message +.  Changed my husband back to stick message spp on his galaxy 9 and now I can get his messages

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tsackett, It's awesome to hear that you solved the issue. Keep us updated if anything changes. Is there anything else that we can help with

Joel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes