Message + new messages showing before sent message
amcott13

I know this was a bug before the 2 previous updates but my new messages are still not showing at the bottom of the screen. I've updated twice and have uninstalled the app and reinstalled clearing all the data, etc. I would like my new messages to show as the most recent message because it can get confusing. Please help figure this out!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message + new messages showing before sent message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this messaging issue. Let's look into this together. Does this happen on all messages or just certain contacts? What device do you have? Did this start after an application was downloaded? 

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I use the Message Plus application, so I know how important it is for a feature to work properly, and we are here to help, amcott13.  I will be more than glad to help but I do have a few questions, if you don’t mind.  What make and model device do you have?  Please share with us a screenshot or tell us where is this happening?  Is this when you are in an actual message thread?  Is this on every message or certain messages or threads?  

AdamB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
amcott13

Hello,

I have a Google Pixel 2. It happens to all my contacts, there aren't any specific ones and it happens in the actual message thread, so when reading the message. It started about a few weeks ago and then shortly after the first update came and said that it was a bug. It happens every day and isn't constant, just happens 4/5 times.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amcott13, I hope that you're loving the new Pixel 2 outside of the issues that we're facing with the text messages. Since you had these issues with the Message+ app, have you tried to use a different text message application to see if the same issues happen? Also, do you send and receive text messages from the a computer or tablet? 

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
amcott13

Hello,

After you sent the comment I have started using a different SMS app to see if it was the app or the messages as a whole and it's not doing it with my new app so it's isolated to the Message + app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for trying a different application, amcott13. Glad to learn that it is working correctly now. There is a new update to Message+ that was just released. If you wanted to try to update the app and then try it out again, please let us know if you still encounter the same issue.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
amcott13

I see on the app store the last update to Message + was 3/29, I've used it since and it still was having the issue after that last update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amcott13,

Thank you for letting us know that this trouble is isolated to the Message + application. Let’s dig a little further. Can you please check and provide the software version of the application?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
amcott13

Hello,

The software version of the application is 6.6.4.

0 Likes