Message+ keeps stopping on Pixel 3
wforehand

My wife has a Google Pixel 3. Message+ keeps stopping with no other message or error. What is going on? How do I fix this? I have cleared the cache and that only works for a short period of time.

This is frustrating!

0 Likes
Re: Message+ keeps stopping on Pixel 3
bearone21
Legend

re-boot

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wforehand,

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. We are concerned to hear that you are having trouble with your service, but we will definitely look into this matter closer for you. When did this issue begin with Message+? Have there been any recent updates to the app or any software updates?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
terimoorehave
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am getting the same message, I have installed and unistalled multiple times, cleared cache, etc.  When it reinstalls it will open my page showing all my messages, but I can't open any, it then closes on its own and reverts to the Message+ has stopped

rgardner1231
Enthusiast - Level 2

Already tried that, no change.  Changed back to the standard message app, no issues.  I have a Pixel 3 as well, my app is not working either.  This looks like a software issue to me.  I did not know this till I started messing with my wifes phone.

0 Likes
rgardner1231
Enthusiast - Level 2

Already tried that

mmitch8548
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep, stopped on pixel3 and pixel2. Must be system wide issue. Help... 

AngieF1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did anyone else get a message directed to "Michelle" asking if she was voting for Biden? When I got that message, Message+ jammed up😠

0 Likes
Psmom

Mine just stopped working as well. No error message just keeps closing. Tried rebooting and clearing cache but still nothing. Husband has the same phone & his is working fine

0 Likes
Ajbrown360

I'm not sure what the message was, but I did get one, and then the app jammed. Samsung Note 9, here. I just waited for 30 minutes on the phone for Verizon Tech Support, and they just picked up and hung on me. I'm so upset with Verizon's customer service lately. Like that's the main reason I've been willing to pay so ridiculously much more, and I'm starting to think it isn't worth it anymore.

0 Likes