Re: Message+ keeps starting with "Welcome" screen. Plus desktop app not syncing
clairlori

me toooo - have uninstalled and reinstalled several times --- I really like some aspects of the message + app - but I am about ready to find a new message app that will work correctly   not a happy camper these days with vz services

0 Likes
JEFSTA8

Hello folks! You are not alone. It's doing this to me as well and I've only had my Google Pixel XL for 4 days and it's driving me insane. There's nothing worse than trying to learn a new phone and putting up with BS like this. If anyone has suggestions other than disposing this app, please share. I have been using this app for many years and would hope there's a better resolution then to simply ditch Message+.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be happy with the service, clairlori. I'd like to look into this and get this fixed. When did this issue first start? What is the make/model of your phone?

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to use Verizon Message + application, JEFSTA8. This is not the experience I want you to go through with a new phone. Let's get this fixed. What is the software version on the Google Pixel XL? Settings>System>About phone>Android version. Also, what is the software for Verizon Message +?

ZangY_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NickMDal
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's a Kyocera Brigadier. It seems to have started sometime after the nougat update

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NickMDal,

We absolutely want to make sure that you're able to use your Message + without issue. Do you have any issue when using the stock text app?

JosephT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NickMDal
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes the stock texting app seems to work. Setting it to default and several restarts and it was okay. Then, setting the default back to Message+ and the same problem returned.

Nick

0 Likes
clairlori

Same here. I like some of the features of message+. Is why I'm wanting it

to work

On Nov 6, 2017 12:14 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

clairlori-

Message+ is definitely my preferred messaging application as well. I'm here to help! How long has this been happening for you? What make/model phone are you using?

AmberK_VZW

0 Likes
clairlori

i have a pixel phone it has been working this way for the past 6 months at

least

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 5:12 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes