Re: Message+ keeps muting a conversation
ROSSCH82
Enthusiast - Level 3

Two weeks and two Monday updates later and still unmuted!  The above is the solution!

0 Likes
ROSSCH82
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Jaxmaxinc: Bahahahahahahahaha!

0 Likes
ASTRELLYA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank goodness! It worked! no more mute problems! I will never, ever, mute a conversation again. Thank you JUANRICOS​! You are a life saver!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to hear everything is all worked out and your device is functioning properly now. Remember we are always here for support! Until you need us, thanks for choosing Verizon and have a wonderful rest of your evening. KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
VENTURASJ76

Same issue on my Moto Z 2. Deleting the account did not resolve the issue. When I created a new account, the conversation was again muted. Only one conversation does this; my mother's.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VENTURASJ76,
I’m so saddened to hear you’re having this same situation with a particular contact / conversation performing an “auto mute” while using Messages +. We’ll do all we can to help troubleshoot further. Please clarify a bit more about the steps you took to delete the account, then create a new one. Which account are you referring to? Have you tried deleting your mother’s contact information then re-entering it on your device? Have you successfully had other Message + conversations which allowed you to control the mute on/off?

GeorgeS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tedlackner

Same issue on an HTC 10. Except the conversation it keeps muting is with my wife. . Not good for our relationship. I tried to delete my account and that produced an error message. Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tedlackner We definitely don't want you to have issues with your wife. Let's make sure we get this figured out. Does this happen only with your wife? Does she have issues with anyone else? Does she also use Message +?

DeloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tedlackner

My only muting problem is with my wife.She has in problem with me or anyone else.She is also with VZ (we are on same account).I have an HTC 10 Android, using Message+.She has an iPhone 5, purchased from VZ, using the default message app. The app button on her screen just says "message".

<<removed>>

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
SAILORWIFE3105
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bless you!! Thankyou!! Fixed finally.

0 Likes