Message+ crashes when adding text to a photo
ceponatia

Hi,

Got a Pixel 2 about a week ago and made Message+ my default messenger almost immediately. From day one, I get kicked out of photos whenever I try to add text to them. I've updated the phone, restarted, nothing works. Is this a problem anyone else is having? It doesn't completely crash the app, just kicks me out of the photo and back to my message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ crashes when adding text to a photo
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello ceponatia,

We want you to have a great experience with your Pixel 2. I'm sorry to learn of any issues when adding text to a photo, and I'm right here to help. Let's gather some information. You mentioned it's been going on for a week. Is the Pixel 2 on a new line of service, or did you upgrade an existing line? If upgrading an existing line, was it happening on your previous device? Are you able to receive pictures? How about pictures that have text included? Please share some details for me, thank you.

Christina B

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes