Message+ crashes on Macbook Pro running Mojave 10.14.6
DaveyU

I was excited about finding Message+ for my Macbook Pro Mojave 10.14.6. I use this Messenger on my Ipad and my Samsung 9+. Very unstable. I seem to be able to read and text threads that have no pictures in them. But if someone has posted picture (no matter how long ago) the app crashes. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but it didn't work. Help. Very disappointed. Can someone recommend a fix or a Message app that would work on all my devices.

Message+ crashes on Macbook Pro running Mojave 10.14.6

0 Likes
Re: Message+ crashes on Macbook Pro running Mojave 10.14.6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DaveyU, it's good that you're able to get regular texts via the Verizon Messages+ desktop app. There are some compatibility issues with Mac devices running most versions of Mojave 10.14. As a result, the crashes experienced can be anticipated. 

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
DaveyU

Well, as unsatisfying as this answer is, it does stop me from spending more time to figure it out. Thanks.

Dave

0 Likes
ouidaW

I have Big Sur.  This issue has just started. I use Messenger+ on all my devices (Google Pixel 4 phone, iPad, and my laptop. I can't figure out why it crashes all the time on my laptop.  Since I like to have all my text messages in the same app, do you have a recommendation for what might be the problem?

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, ouidaW. 

We know how important it is to use this application on multiple devices. Let's get some additional information on this issue. When did this issue start happening? What operating system are you using on your laptop?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes