Message + app crashes immediately on mac
angelo9000
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I have been using the message + app on the mac El Capitan for a while. It crashes and freezes all the time but mainly works. I got a new mac with high sierra on it version 10.13.4. Now message + just quits immediately after opening. I removed it, redownloaded and installed it from app store but it is USELESS. Since it looks like this has been an issue for at least a year and verizon is not updating the app, can anyone suggest another app that does the same thing on the mac? Or a FIX for this problem?

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Message + app crashes immediately on mac
donjames

I have the same problem: message+ crashes on my Mac pro 5,1 running El Capitan.  As soon as I try to send a message, it crashes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you donjames. We can provide the support you need. I apologize for the trouble you are having with Messages+. Have you tried uninstalling as reinstalling? Were all previous files deleted before a new install was performed? BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
vickilberry

Of course. On multiple machines. On multiple Mac OS including the most recent. On several years worth of your app and the same result every time. 

Please advise with more specific instructions like files to remove after 'uninstall' which for Mac is dragging the app to the trash can.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vickilberry, we would like to further assist you with this issue, but to ensure we can review the specific issue you're having, please respond to the Private Note that we just recently sent. 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes