Re: Message+ Version - How to update?
CRMorales
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having the same issue.  Husband and I both have the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.  Got them at the same time.  We are notified about the system updates at the same time and do them.  Started using Messenger+ at the same time and updated accordingly until now where I have 6.6.2 and husband has 6.5.3.  Have already uninstalled and reinstalled on his and no change.

Why am I getting updates and he isn't?  Would really like some help on this.

AJH18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everyone, please read. Update is found here

Had the same issue with s8. Would not update to version 6.6.2. In the app store.

Use this link to download the latest version.

Or just search for the latest 6.6.2 ans you will find same.

https://m.apkpure.com/verizon-messages/com.verizon.messaging.vzmsgs

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dadxfour, We want you that the latest options for your Verizon Messages. Are the phones with the previous version having any issues using the application? You mentioned that you can see the latest version, did you try to update your phone? Please share what you experienced.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

missepcola,

I appreciate the details. We will get to the bottom of this Message+ mystery. AJH18, gave a great suggestion to resolve this. Have you tried those steps?

JuanD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CRMorales,

We want you both to have a great experience with your texting apps. I see AJH18 has provided a possible resolution. Have you tried that yet? 

JosephT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Kmiz13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem , we both have so I have stickers in message+ he doesnt:(

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KMIZ13, I understand the importance of using the new features. Did you try and attempt the download AJH18 instructions? Lets us know how it works.

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kmiz13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sure how to do this

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kmiz13,

Use this link to download the latest version.

Or just search for the latest 6.6.2 ans you will find same.

https://m.apkpure.com/verizon-messages/com.verizon.messaging.vzmsgs

Gina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kmiz13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Says unexpected error not working

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone