Re: Message+ Update
PySees
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you try deleting your message+ account as I suggested? It's not the same as "disabling" message+.

0 Likes
URIEL_NOCTURNE

My issue:

For the last week, message+ has been acting incorrectly.

It never marks messages as anything more than "Sending".

It will deliver messages anywhere between 4-20 times, and keeps delivering the same messages over and over again to the recipient.

It isn't turning "Driving Mode" on/off as it should when my Bluetooth is turned on or off.

I get no icon that says how many messages I have received but not yet read.

I updated it last night with the latest update, and these same problems continue after that update, just like they have for the last two weeks. (Today's date is 06-08-2017 for parity).

My Motorola Turbo 2 is the make of my phone, and the system software is up to date with the most current version.

But these issues are really making me despise message +, and I'm seriously considering disabling the App entirely and using the base messenger App for Android.

I've got the App set to use WiFi or data, and other than that, it's operating at the base, default settings.

This is turning out to be a low quality App...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to be able to send and receive text messages, URIEL.NOCTURNE. Do you remember any changes that took place just before you started having trouble with the app? Are you able to use your browser to access websites and such without a problem? Do you have trouble sending when not connected to WiFi?

Regarding notifications, if you open the Message + app and select the menu button (three lines) then Settings do you have Notifications turned on?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
drag1320

I'm having the EXACT same issues in the exact same time frame. I'll be interested in the response or fix. I called tech support and they told me I had to do a factory reset on the phone....... to fix a message+ issue since the update? There has to be another way.

0 Likes