Re: Message+ Syncing Messages-Temporary Background Processing Notification
ASL3
This issue started a week ago when I changed my phone number. I had to do some things to download my messages, screenshot a pattern from my phone to sync and now I get his message but not all messages have downloaded.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to retreive your messages, ASL3. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Messages Plus sice you changed your phone number? Are you able to restore all of your messages from the last 90 days?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
Kathiness

It started yesterday. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with Message+, Kathiness. I know it's confusing to see a message about temporary background processing and I'm happy to help. Is your Message+ app fully up to date? You can check for an update by going to the Play Store, tap the menu icon (three lines), select "My Apps & games" and then complete any necessary updates if needed. Also, you'll want to reset the app. If you don't know how to reset the app, please let us know the make/model of your phone so we can let you know how this can be done.

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
cprimosh

This only started happening 3 hours ago,and I have noticed an influx of Fitbit 3 charge users having problems with their batteries as I have it's just gotten worse it doesn't even last 3 hours oh, now I have on my Android 8 phone this situation while not sure if my messages are being updated or not y'all got to get your s*** together Fitbit charge 3 is going down our message service is going that what the heck is going on no answers from anyone and the answers for the Fitbit 3 no it doesn't work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cprimosh,

I can certainly understand your concerns with so many issues occurring on your devices. We want to help resolve every issue and get you back to being a happy VZW customer again. Which issue only started 3 hours ago? We will start with the Fitbit Charge issue first, then move to the Android 8 messages issue. Have you attempted to complete these steps offered by Fitbit to extend your devices' battery life http://spr.ly/6601Evcc5 ? If yes, can you please provide the results.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
titerad

I tried this. It was already set to low, but I reselected it anyway. Message came back 2 hrs later

0 Likes
Tootie3

I just bought new phone. Have not had a week yet. Just noticed yesterday, maybe the day before. I have not noticed any patterns, just appears. Turned phone off first time and It went away. Came back on today.

0 Likes
Cadillac68

I keep getting a messaging+ keeps stopping. How do I fix it so I can text? 

0 Likes
sandy7783
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine keeps doing it too,why?

0 Likes