Re: Message+ Sync has stopped on all devices as of 7-Oct
GARGY
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of 5:30 pm Eastern all message apps appear to be working again for me an my family. The messages from the past week are not appearing. I guess they are lost, but all new ones are working. I hope this was an actual fix by Verizon and not just a fluke that won't last. If you did fix it, thank you Verizon. You should let us know in this thread that it has been fixed. Thanks.

0 Likes
clay1ng
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, your not alone. We started having this very same problem 5 days ago. My wife and I have the same Samsung Tab S tablets, we have the same Samsung S7 phones. Both of us have stopped receiving incoming text messages on our tablets via wifi, we are able to send but not recieve messages. Up until 5 days ago we never had an issue with the app on our tablets.

Like others I have removed and reinstalling the Message+ app on our tablets, followed the install instructions percisely to no avail. Also Web version is no longer recieving TM.

Called Verizon CS, they don't seem to  have a clue, but yet it seems as though many people on this MB are having the same problem.

HEY VERIZON! Tag your it!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

clay1ng, we want to make sure you are still able to send text messages. Are you still experiencing this issue?

EstebanP_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
nooknooknook

I am experiencing the same exact issue since 5 days ago.  My Samsung S7 is the only Message+ device that is receiving and sending all texts.  The integrated messaging web app I run from firefox is not synching properly.

I receive SMS on my S7 but not on the web app.  However, I can send from the web app and I notice that I can receive multimedia messages (MMS) on the web app.  All since 5 days ago.

I called Verizon tech support and he didn't even know what the web app was.  Please fix this verizon!

0 Likes
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

NookNookNook, integrated messaging is too awesome a feature not to have access to. Lets look into why this has started happening to you. Are both your phone's application and the desktop application up to date? Have you tried installing, and uninstalling the application from your desktop? 

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ZANMEA40

we are into March 2017, and this same issue is still a problem I believe. The sync issues are not only on the message+ apps for all device platforms, but also the web version of Message+ that a cx accesses through his/her account.  I have contacted VZW directly about this before and have received zero support on this issue.  In fact, if you look around the VZW website, you will find NO support for the website at all. 

0 Likes
Ahllaw
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yup, it has started again. I just posted yet again about this

0 Likes
SIMSZY94
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, this problem is persisting and Verizon has not done anything to fix it.   It is quite aggravating.  There are multiple threads on this, and each one just ends with nothing being resolved.  Here's another one:

Re: Desktop Message+ App Misses Text Messages

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well in all honesty it's just that......an app that's free and thrown in for good measure. I can if it was an extra charge. Service isn't guaranteed so it would be nice if it worked right but it doesn't. As long as regular text works is or should be everyone's concern. This service wasn't even a thing until several years ago. #firstworldproblems

0 Likes