Message + Scheduled Message disappeared and didn't send?
lcarr73

I scheduled a message on Message+ on my Samsung Galaxy S7 and while it disappeared from the "Scheduled Messages" list after the time it was supposed to send, it didn't appear in the message history for the person I had scheduled it for. Did it send or did it just disappear? Anyone else experience this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message + Scheduled Message disappeared and didn't send?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lcarr73,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We never want you to experience any issues with your scheduled messages on your Message+ application. I'll be happy to get this fixed for you. Is the app updated? Have you tried to power cycle off and on?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lcarr73

Yes, it's updated. I haven't tried to schedule another message, but can you answer my question about if it would have sent or not? Again, it disappeared from the scheduled messages area at the correct time but never appeared in the message history.

thanks.

0 Likes
lettym0824

Did you ever receiv an answer to this question? I just had the same issue and don't know if the message sent or not.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes