Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client  for Verizon Messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. The Message+ team is aware and working on a resolution. We would recommend using the messaging web client as an alternative. The following link will provide you with this process. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/ 

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

GeovannJ_VZW,

Have you read any of the forty page of responses where it has been stated that the web based "solution" doesn't work all of the time either. 

I'm sure you have a thankless job with the attitude from your management that CS will fix it without them getting involved.

Just get the Message+ team to fix it.

I still can't believe that your management is not willing to make comments supporting the teams efforts.

RONC

Elmodude
Enthusiast - Level 1

SAME THING HERE !!!

THIS fudgeEN garbage dirt !!!!!

I DO MOST MY TEXTING FOR WORK ON MY DESK TOP !!!

I WORKED JUST FINE FOR YEARS !!!!!!!

pbug561
Contributor - Level 1

The official non-bot response I got was that something fundamental went wrong server wise but in relationship to Windows 10.  I get it that this doesn't say much, other than they are working on this but have no ETA.

letti001
Contributor - Level 1

It works...sometimes. Not fully.

I am continuing to have the same issues with the phone/desktop synchronization. It is haphazard in its function. Some phone texts make to the desktop; some desktop messages make it to the phone; some desktop messages make it to the recipient; some messages are synchronized.

The phone texts make it to the recipient....I think.

No rhyme or reason for when it works and when it does not work.

No rhyme or reason in Verizon C/S understanding/or lack thereof.

pbug561
Contributor - Level 1

I don't know that 'customer service' even knows about this; it appears our messages here are answered by bots with prewritten nonsense and lies.  Senior management does seem to know, but they don't seem to understand how these bot answers are getting people so upset, let alone the apparent lack of progress in fixing it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pbug561, I can understand the frustration regarding the support for Windows 10. Our Message Plus Team is working on a resolution as quick as possible to resolve this concern with Desktop Synchronization. We do not have an ETA at this time. - AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
rickscalf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have complained about this problem for years. Several years ago they advised it was a "known issue". This past July, they apparently tried to fix it but all it did was make things considerably worse. I will be checking alternatives and DUMPING Verizon Message+ (and maybe Verizon altogether). 

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Message+ app has stopped working again. I can send messages from my computer, but replies from the mobile user either never arrive, or, are not being displayed. It should be noted that the Message+ app has been pulled from the Microsoft Store. It is unknown if Verizon is working to fix the issue once and for all, or, has given up on trying to get the app to work properly. 

pbug561
Contributor - Level 1

I've been told by Verizon that they are working on it - though it seems the more they do, the more harm comes of it.  No ETA provided.