Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support  Can someone escalate this thread and the other one related, to Technical Support for investigation?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
rohst
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also experiencing the same problem, starting yesterday.  (More specifically, I have been successfully syncing message+ messages between my phone and my PC, but they stopped syncing yesterday)

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Maybe we all need to send emails to verizonmessages at verizonwireless.com to report this issue.  I've sent them emails on other bug issues and got this included in the response:

"When submitting a bug report, please describe the problem, including the steps to reproduce it.  If possible, send us a screenshot showing related error messages or demonstrating your problem.  Please include the following information (for each impacted device) in your e-mail:

• Device Manufacturer
  • Model Number (Home Screen > Device Settings > About)
  • Build/Firmware Number (Home Screen > Device Settings > About)
  • Version of Verizon Messages (Menu > More > About)

Thanks for using Verizon Messages!

The Verizon Messages Team"

0 Likes
Kikov
Enthusiast - Level 1

This did not work.

0 Likes
LollipopBad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having the exact same issue, and the same timing.  IE, worked fine until a few weeks ago.  Have confirmed it isn't a firewall issue at my company.  W10, Samsung S9.  Can send messages from desktop app, they send and appear on phone, W10 app receives no inbound messages.  Have reininstalled, it loads some random historical messages and then stops.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rohst, with messaging becoming the top form of communication we know that having access from multiple devices is crucial. What make and model phone do you have? Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software to either the phone or your computer?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support @lorenb_vzw  Are you saying/suspecting certain phones using the Message+ app might be having issues being sync'ed with the Message+ desktop app?  Is that what Advanced Tech Support is saying?  Have they been able to replicate the issue? Have they been contacted?  Is anyone looking at the server(s) handling the sync'ing process?

Giantbear4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue as of 11am July 26th.  It stopped synching right after i accessed my messages through the verizon web site.  I have tried unconnecting the phone to the app and deleting and reinstalling messenger+ and nothing works.  Mine stopped right after i logged onto my verizonwireless account to print a message stream

0 Likes
JAYDEEnAZ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Another customer with the same problem.  I can send text from the Windows app and recipients receive the text, but it does NOT sync with my other devices.  I also receive nothing in the Windows app.  This started for me approx 7/24.  

Katmeat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ditto here.  Just started having this problem last week.

0 Likes