Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
blauhad2911

I ve exact s proble in the sae tie frame.

0 Likes
jakemolly
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's exactly what happened to me. I disconnected both laptop and ipad and now I can't even get those apps back on the 2 devices. Receive error messages stating that a pin can't be sent at this titme.

MGear89
Enthusiast - Level 2

Add me to the list of people for whom the Windows Verizon Messages app does not work properly.  It doesn't synch.  I can send messaged from it, but when someone responds it shows up on my phone, but not on the Windows app.  The Windows app shows some old messages, but not more recent ones.

0 Likes
kblgy
Enthusiast - Level 3

me too. this is happening to me also.

0 Likes
Sorobon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same problem on my tablet, I deleted and reinstalled the app still does not work.

0 Likes
Burnhaven
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Motorola G6 on Verizon had a security update recently, but I see people in this thread using a variety of phones. Do we think the failure to sync ( Verizon Messages on Windows 10 ) is due to this update?

August 23, 2019: New update from Verizon is now rolling out for its Moto G6, coming in as software version PDS29.118-15-11 (System Update 5). The update brings August 2019 security patch, fixes the lags during scrolling and typing on the phone and improves the overall interaction with the phone. 

0 Likes
JBRret

Add me to the list.  Verzion Message = works on other Android devices but not my Windows 10 computer.  It stopped working Aug 28 2019.  I can send texts out but cannot reieve any thing.  I reinstalled Verizon message + and it synced all the ld messages but stopped at Aug 28.  Wierd it seems to be a one way street ..... send only.

0 Likes
conniemmsc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue.

Today I messaged with "Sam" on the verizonwireless.com site. He wrote:

As of the moment, the Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues.

You
This is a new problem. Ive been using it with Windows 10 for years.

Yes, that is correct. This is a new issue which affects the message syncing that is why even though you are able to send text on your phone and on your computer, it will not sync the message on the devices.

But nothing to worry, the Message+ team is already aware and is now working on a resolution.

We'll see how long before they fix the problem. They clearly know about it. 
RainbowGirl83

@cratervoid wrote:

I can send and receive texts from my android phone using message+.  I installed message+ on my windows 10 laptop.  I can send messages from the laptop and they are received by the person I sent them to, but do not sync to my phone.   Also messages sent on my phone do not show up on my laptop.  I removed message+ and reinstalled it but the problem persists.

Do you have problems with the Message+ app syncing contact names?  Mine only shows phone numbers and not the actual contact names. 

0 Likes
cs94
Enthusiast - Level 1

The link only shows a blank screen with #500 at the top. 

0 Likes