Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
wefuwf
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to hear confirmation that verizon is aware that there is an innate issue that can only be fixed by the company. ive been researching this issue for months and no amount of troubleshooting fixes the problem. It seems to me like by making every kind of suggestion, verizon is stalling and keeping us busy. Just say it doesn't work and we'll fix it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Wefuwf,

We always want our applications to be up and running properly. Sorry to hear that this is not happening with Verizon Messages +. Let's get this fixed. Can you tell me what exactly is happening when you attempt to use Verizon Messages+ with Windows 10? Do you receive an specific error message? 

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

david_arnesen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm seeing the same problem.   I have the Verison Messages App on my PC I was working fine until about 7/6/2019 then it stopped seeing 1) texts I sent from my phone and 2) incoming texts.  It wil still send texts.   

Just today 2/20/2019 I reinstalled the PC App (Version: 2.0.2.0).   It attempted to sync.  I see the same older messages as before.    (i.e. still broke)

(I'm using Android so I guess i will have to try Android messeges on my phone and PC.)

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to access your texts from your PC can certainly come in handy, david_arenesen. We certainly want to make sure that both your phone and PC are synced. Do you have the lasted Message+ app on your phone? Is the web app synced with your phone messages? Log in here to confirm the online and phone messages are synced: http://spr.ly/6600ExgOr.

NicoleR_VZW

0 Likes
ptoundaian
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is crazy. I am having the same problem with the Windows 10 app on my PC. I have call multiple times int o Support and they have removed and reapplied Integrated Messaging. This worked fine until early June time frame. I also have an Android tablet and Phone. The Tablet syncs perfectly with my phone, as does the Verizon's Web application. The issue lies in the Windows 10 version of the application. I have even gone through great lenghts of removing all references to VerizonMessgaes within the PC's registry, to no avail.

VZW, you need to fix this issue as I believe it is an application issue and not a PC / Laptop issue, since the Android App's work perfecly fine on the phone and tablets.

Kikov
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having a similar problem on my Win10 PC that has the Verizon Messages+ App v.2.0.2.0
As of July XX, 2019 the App on my PC no longer receives messages, but it does send them. The messages I send from the PC get to the recipient, and I can see them on my phone, but when the recipient replies, I can't see their messages on the PC, but I can see their replies on my phone. It was working fine before July. I've uninstalled the App and reinstalled twice, and disconnected and reconected, it still fails. It's a Verizon Messages+ Win10 App glitch, that they need to fix.

jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

I can confirm that this "failure to sync" also happens in Windows 7, since 19 July 2019 (at least).

Verizon Messages (Version 6.8.5 from Google Play Store) continues to sync correctly on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965U,  Android ver 9) my primary Verizon cell phone number/account.

Verizon Message+ (Version 3.2.1 from App Store) continues to sync correctly on my iPad Air.

Verizon Messages (Version 6.8.5 from Google Play Store) continues to sync correctly on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 (SM-T830, Android ver 9).

Verizon Messages (Version 2.0.2.0 from Microsoft Store) FAILS to sync correctly on my Windows 10 desktop computer.

Verizon Messages (Version 2.0.2.0 from Microsoft Store) FAILS to sync correctly on my Windows 10 laptop computer.

Verizon Messages (Version 1.0.17.0 from ancient Verizon download) FAILS to sync correctly on my Windows 7 desktop computer.

jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

All participants in this thread,

Please consider joining in on this other thread:
Message plus not working on Computer
waywardfarm (Member)
[https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Verizon-Messages/Message-plus-not-working-on-Computer/m-p/1...]

We've begun collecting some details, if only Verizon would notice our posts.

jafauske (Member)

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Has anyone experiencing this issue made any changes recently with their Verizon account that has Integrated Messaging?  Like, change password, add/delete devices or anything?  It could be there is something going on with the processes or databases involved on the servers doing the synchronization of messages on devices associated with the accounts.  Generally, when this gets escalated to other levels of tech support behind the scenes, we don't hear about what was found and/or fixed.  Sometimes things just start working again.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
EHHarvey
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just want to add that I am experiencing same problems with windows based messaging. Went sick in July. Must be a central problem.