Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
letti001
Contributor - Level 1

Yes. The App does not work. It is on the Verizon end. They are having some trouble troubleshooting this issue. SImultaneously all the computers, phones, accounts, different OS's (WIndows 8.1 and 10) are not working with the App. Worked fine a month ago. Telling me to reset my phone, look at my account, reinstall the App, etc. just does not work.

Eric121
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm so sick of companies removing great features and throwing more useless bloatware out there.

Verizon, fix the Message+ app!  Not the Microsoft Store app either.  Just like everyone else, mine stopped working last Tuesday 8/20.  The MS store app is NOT the same thing.  It doesn't run in the background as a service and frankly it's more bloated than the standalone app.

Bring back the Message+ standalone app!!!

fcs41184
Enthusiast - Level 2

FWIW: I just got off the phone with Tier 2 buisness tech support.  They did acknowledge the issue.  Syncing between windows 10 (for sure) and Message+ is broken.  They did not have an ETA on a repair. All I could do was tell them this was an important feature we'd like fixed.  The agen did tell me they have gotten alot of calls.  So I'd say, if you haven't called in, do so and log a case.  The more of us that do, at least they'll konw its important.

MaBelleLulu
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please advise where the Unscribe option is again on the Verizon Messaging app for PC's because the most recent version of the App doesn't have an "unscribe" option. 

MaBelleLulu
Enthusiast - Level 2

The cell phone that is since that's what was suggested by the Verizon rep to do.

0 Likes
Raleeii
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did they even figure out what this is? After reading the other boards here, I believe it is the last Windows Update stopped this app from syncing (at least for me).  It seems to fit the timeline from other posts and when the updates came out.  I installed new updates around 8/19 and I have not had the app sync since 8/19.

margjack
Enthusiast - Level 2

From Verizon customer support today: " I was able to confirm that the Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. "  No estimated time for remediation

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Well, that's just not true.  Unless, they have a new definition of 'not compatible with'.  Message+ DOES and HAS BEEN running on Windows 10.  It just DOES NOT sync all messages cleanly.    'Not compatible with' would mean that it will NOT RUN AT ALL, which is NOT THE CASE.  Really, what they should be saying, is 'it is broken and having issues syncing messages'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
margjack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree, but not worth arguing with the woman over it.

0 Likes
STADEG38

Mind does the same thing  Samsung S7 & (2) Windows 10 systems

0 Likes