Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
famattjr

There is no "unsubscribe." Only "delete my account." 

0 Likes
rdominicis
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem.  Stopped receiving texts on PC right around 7/6/2019.  Worked great for years.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the APP several times.  I have V2.0.2.0.

DarlaJF
Enthusiast - Level 2

My app on ny pc windows 10 Verizon message + version 2.0.2.0 just stopped working about  a week ago too.  Nothing different either.  It works fine on my Android Samsung S8+ phone, (Version 6.9.0) but doesn't sync or download to the PC.

Why is there no help for this?  I've spent the better part of the week uninstalling / reinstalling...to no avail.

It seems like this should be an easy fix...tell me how please!

Darla

DarlaJF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi David, 

Did you ever get this resolved?  I have the same issue.  Message + was working fine on my pc and phone until about a week ago. Now messages are not downloading or syncing into my windows 10 PC yet are going straight to my Android Samsung S8+ phone without a hitch. 

Thanks,

Darla

DarlaJF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, same issue....works on phone and tablet, but not windows 10 PC.  What gives?

Darla

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

Welcome to the merry-go-round that is Messenger (or Message+).  If you read through all the posts and try all the suggestions you will find no resolve as yet.

I figure the next thing to be suggested is to reinstall the OS (I say that tongue and cheek)....

Something is definately amiss.  And as far as we know, nothing substantials has been offered as yet to fix the problem...

mschiff
Enthusiast - Level 2

Uninstalling and reinstalling does NOT work for anyone who has tried it!  This is clearly widespread and I do hope Verizon is taking it seriously.  Obviously, there are a lot of us using this app!

0 Likes
RandyD123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried all the suggestions and NOTHING has fixed this issue.

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

Dear Tech support.

Go the M$ app store, look at the reviews.  Basically 1 star reviews (I suspect it would be 0 if there was an option).

279 of them.

It is time you talked to Micro$oft and get your act together.

Maybe if someone has a TV network or newspaper contact then we can get the ball rolling through massive public embarrassment, which, at this point seems to be the only viable solution.

peter312092929

The work around is use this link:web.vma.vzw.com

It'll ask you for your Verizon userid and password. After that you will see message plus and you can send text that way and it'll synch with your phone.

0 Likes