Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
cratervoid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can send and receive texts from my android phone using message+.  I installed message+ on my windows 10 laptop.  I can send messages from the laptop and they are received by the person I sent them to, but do not sync to my phone.   Also messages sent on my phone do not show up on my laptop.  I removed message+ and reinstalled it but the problem persists.

Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want all our features and options to work for you, cratervoid. We are here to help. 

Since this issue started have you unsubscribed from Integrated Messaging and then re-subscribed? We ask because this refresh process typically fixes this syncing issue with computers.

If you have not done this already, you can do this from the Message+ app on your phone. Tap the Menu icon on the upper left of the screen in the Verizon Messages (Messages+) app, tap Settings, Scroll to and tap Unsubscribe. 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
cratervoid
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I go to message plus on my phone, then settings there is no Unsubscribe option. There is an Account menu option and under that there is Manage Devices. In Manage Devices I do see my laptop and a Disconnect button. I disconnected and then re-added my device from my laptop but that did not fix the problem.

cratervoid
Enthusiast - Level 2

My version of message plus on my phone is 6.7.12

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that we get this up and running for you. For clarification purposes, when you say it will not sync with Windows 10, do you mean that you have downloaded the Message + application on your computer?

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes
cratervoid
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I have downloaded and installed message plus on my windows 10 laptop.  The messages from my phone don't appear on the laptop.

cratervoid
Enthusiast - Level 2

The version of message plus on my windows 10 laptop is 2.0.2.0

cratervoid
Enthusiast - Level 2

After some private messages to me from verizon a support ticket was put in for this issue.  A few days later I got a message that this issue was resolved.  But I continue to experience the problem with message plus on my windows 10 laptop not getting messages.

csorb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any luck with this? My Windows 10 app worked for a while then suddenly stopped syncing

DStan
Enthusiast - Level 1

No joy, it worked for a very long time and then went stupid.