Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
lyro
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried the suggestions and am getting nowhere. I agree this is a big disappointment. I will see if I can find another app.

lyro7

DavidR2PA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon - any resolution on this?  Message+ does not sync on Windows 10.  Is there an update?

rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Website version is working if I refresh (F5) before attempting to write or send.  Otherwise, the text disappears and is never received.

Please fix this also.

RONC

dlrobinette
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had this issue since August 10th.  Multiple times of uninstalling/reinstalling app on both phone and PC.  

I tried using the web based Message 'app' but that no longer works.

I have, however, discovered that on Windows 10, there is a MY PHONE app that works beautifully.  It syncs all your messages; you can use it on a laptop or desktop and is very stable.

Dave

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pbig561 This is a community forum, we apologize for the delay in responding. I see Anthony replied to you. We want to make sure you received his reply and find out if you have any other questions. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
DLMods
Enthusiast - Level 1

HACKED...! I was thinking the same thing..! With these unsafe, untested, military weaponry capabilities of 5G rolling out, I wouldn't be surprised if everything has already been compromised...! Things will only get worse and let’s not forget all the health risks associated with this tech!

5g has already been shut down, halted or banned from other countries due to everything I just mentioned.. Unfortunately, we’re the guinea pigs here..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rechmbrs,

Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. Please utilize the messaging web client as a windows alternative by following the steps listed on the My Verizon Website - Create and Send a Text Message .

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
1MRCHUCKSR
Enthusiast - Level 1

l understand completely what your going through.  l have spent over 5 hrs on the phone over a 2 day peiod and told the ter 3 rep. from Verizon this and after a 20 min. wait l was retransfered pack to the blockhead 3rd party tech support people that l first spoke to when it first started messing up. l think that this might be the straw that broke the camels back with Verizon after 20 yrs, of service and they have now tried to pull this stunt (#3) , strike 3 your out !!!  Hello Comcast for internet land line phone and TV and Consumer cellular for cell phone.  Verizon l pitty the fool(s) that work for you.  This is noway at all to treat a 20 year customer  "GOOD BYE VERIZON"

dstoutjr1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I have uninstalled and installed Verizon Message+ over 10 times in the hopes it would solve the problem. It did not.

I also rebooted the computer several times, especially after uninstalling Message+, and before reinstalling.

I'm at my wits end.

dstoutjr1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not have "unsubscribe" on my phone under "settings".  

My phone indicates "Message+ Version 6.9.0"

0 Likes