Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
personman
Enthusiast - Level 1

NOOOOOOO! Smiley Mad

I use this app constantly. It's very helpful for me in my job, as I receive info on many chanels of communication, and I use it to quickly move key info out of text messages into consolidated project notes.

It was working for me until friday 08/23/19 at 5pm, while i was out of town. 

It just won't sync messages anymore.

GEOTOB80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Deskop Message+ went from not syncing all incoming and messages to not syncing anything.  Reinstalls, resets make no difference.  Something recently changed in the app or Windows 10 or both. 

I wonder if it is fair of us to expect a Mom & Pop small outfit like Verizon to be able to keep software working?

David_Ra
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched to Google Messages with Messages for Web three days ago.  It works fine.  I can send and receive messages seamlessly on my phone or laptop (with Windows 10). Unlike Messages+, it also allows me to paste images into texts from my PC. I looked at the Microsoft app that others have recommended here as an alternative but saw some pretty negative reviews on it. Happy to say the Google app and laptop interface are easy to set up and work well without any problems whatsoever. (I use Chrome as my primary laptop browser, which probably helps to avoid any issues.) As a shareholder of Verizon, I am particularly disappointed that Verizon has done nothing to fix this problem.

gak8309
Enthusiast - Level 1

As is the usual case, the answer doesn not deal with the problem. My desktop app has stopped syncing and -no- the solution given by the Verizon tech is not applicable. There is no "unsubscribe" in the settings on my phone. Try again.

d444
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issues here for a couple weeks. Messages sent from laptop going to the recepient, but not showing on android phone. Incoming messages (including replied) go to phone, but not to the laptop with windows 10. REPLY FROM vERIZON IS " WE ARE HARD AT WORK ON FIXING IT, BUT JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN."

WCROSS89
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here, exactly.

june7910
Enthusiast - Level 2

chatted with support today, got this reply  The windows messaging app is not compatible with Windows 10 at the moment. The messaging client has been temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. This is why the messaging app will no longer work with Windows 10. Our Message+ team is aware of this issue and are working on a resolution.

rrangus
Enthusiast - Level 1

My messages all of the sudden quit syncing. Last time it worked was 8/23.  What gives???

PAM1960
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem.  all of a sudden, my desktop app will not sych with my phone.  I can send messages from it but not view any new messages.  I have Windows 10.  Running Verizon Messages Version 2.0.2.0.

secannon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem.  Last time it worked for me was 8/19.  Something happened around that time.