Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
Johnmav
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sure if this is helpful, but some text messages have been coming through the windows 10 app. The messages that come through are from friends and family who are currently using messages+ on their mobile devices.

The web browser client is pretty much useless. It takes A LONG time to populate messages and times out super quickly!

0 Likes
Podmom
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem as of about 3 days ago... I have uninstalled and re-installed the app on my laptop... it shows it as a connected device on my phone... but will not synch any messages... just shows the old ones... I loved this ability to use my laptop with  my messanger... now... I am really frustrated with the whole thing! Please fix this!!! 

Labllc62
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me as well. Have been using it for a few years, and it just stopped working. And I now can't delete the app from my phone, it says Verizon Messages+ is an Andriod app (Don't think this was the case before). There was a phone system upgrade recently. I believe they messed up something up as I don't see any solutions here. Note as well: I did delete and reinstall on the PC, but the PC is fine. I can send out texts from PC but any text i send fro mthe cell do not reach the PC, only the recipients. So now I have to keep my cell open all the time as opposed to seeing client texts when working.

rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Message+ quit on two Windows 10 laptops.  I'm up to date with Windows 10 software.  The website version works and it has a Sync button to refresh.   Verizon should add that to the Win 10 app.

RONC

Tags (1)
cdgoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Laptop and desktop upgraded to the current version of Windows 10. Verizon messaging stopped. There does not appear to be answers to this problem from Verizon. 

What's next for us to do?

0 Likes
cdgoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Syncing, reinstalling, nothing is working. Help, Verizon.

KBullard
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem. I have uninstalled, re-downloaded, reinstalled - multiple times.

My Samsung Galaxy 8+ works fine. The web access to messaging works but the windows 10 app will not receive. 

@Verizonsupport  if you are not going to fix the app take it down. My issues occured within the same time frame as everyone else on this thread.

chiefpontiac
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ditto, I have the same problem.  Reinstalled, added to new laptop, etc, etc.....the app syncs up until the same date for me on every device, 8/1......tried deleting  messages, etc.....nothing.....

Please help @Verizonsupport

0 Likes
bmass520
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is this some kind of comedy?
Have you read the 25 pages of posts saying that the app is broken?
A week or two ago the app just stopped syncing. Period.

We can restart and reinstall all we want and it still doesn't work.

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Our goal is to assist. Are you currently having issues? JoelD_VZW

REMEDY

This has been an ongoing issue even with the previous version of the desktop app.  I just installed the Windows 10 version on my desktop and it still seems to be struggling to sync.  I can send messages from the desktop, but receiving them is hit and miss.  Sometimes it works and sometimes not.  The older desktop version also had message notifications that would pop-up when getting messages, but the newer version doesn't seem to have that.  I am pretty surprised the software took such a step back in functionality.  Hopefully they come out with a decent version soon.  I have been writing to support and in forums about the desktop messaging apps since it first came out, which I am guessing has been 5-6 years now.  I know there must be thousands of complaints, comments, suggestions.  Spend some of those profits on your people and give an app that works! 

0 Likes