Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
ERIDUN41
Enthusiast - Level 3

Another issue I have found is that hitting "enter" to send the text does not work 100% of the time, especially at the beginning of a session (which is almost always, thanks to the timeout issue). Click SEND

0 Likes
ELIBER22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just finished a slightly painful 1.5 hours getting to a Tier 2 tech support person who submitted a ticket regarding this problem. 

The Tier 2 support person didn't seem to have any view into the reported issues from this community, so perhaps the community can go directly into their system by adding your info to the ticket. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

The 'Community' here is generally Verizon Customers.  There are Verizon Agents also, but I doubt they have any access to that or any ticketing system.  Maybe some level 3 support people would but we have no way to get to them.  Any feedback from them HAS to come (if you're lucky) thru the level 2 support agents that opened the ticket. There  are enough technically enabled folks here that would LOVE to partner with some support people directly to replicate, track, trace (wireshark) and help with any troubleshooting.  Count me in and contact me!!!

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for checking that out, famattjr. To unsubscribe, the account would first need have to be deleted. You can still use Verizon Messages (Messages+) without an account as well. Once you have done that, you can create the account and re-subscribe to Integrated Messaging anytime. Take a look at the details in #4 under the "Syncing Messages Across Devices" section here: http://spr.ly/6605ENiHz.  EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
MarioSpina
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am running a Microsoft Surfacebook with Windows 10 on it and Message+ had been working fine up until Augst 10, 2019.  Since then, like many here, I can send emails from the desktop client but not receive messages.  I am using a Samsung Galaxy S9+

I have uninstalled, reinstalled and the messages sync back to that August 10th date but no later.  

Any help would be appreciated as this application is very valuable to me.

Mario

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Verizon support here has recommended switching from the desktop app to the web app at https://web.vma.vzw.com .  I'd be interested to hear if your messages sync properly historically and going forward.  Mixed results for me on historical messages from certain devices.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Rdominicis, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your Message Plus application and it is not syncing with Windows 10. Let me look into your concerns by asking you to send me a private message. I look forward to hearing from you. 

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support, @EdwinW_vzw, Since this is a PUBLIC forum and the issue reported by @rdominicis is related to this and other threads, can't we keep the discussion public instead of 'behind the scenes' which is where everything has been so far? Private/personal information excluded, of course.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with Message+, bldegle2. We definitely want to assist with this in every way that we can going forward. The Verizon Message+- Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues and customers are able to utilize the messaging web client as a windows alternative. You can follow the directions in the link below to view how you can access the messaging web client. The Message+ Team is aware of the issue with the desktop version and they are working on resolution. http://spr.ly/6608ENYo6  BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
szielke1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Verizon,  This is still not working.  It appears many users have this problem.  It may have coincided with a Windows 10 upgrade pack.  Please dont private message me and ask me basic questions like "please clarify that it is not working.  This program is not working with Windows 10.  There was probably a security patch with the new Windows 10 software that is blocking the incoming message stream.  Report this to the development team.  And please provide a status to all us here.  

0 Likes