Message+ Desktop App invalid security code
NYAndrew

I installed the Message+ desktop app on my Mac and while I do not have cell service, once I enter my phone number then click the 'Send Me a Text' button, I run out to get the text (no cell service at house) and a couple minutes later when I return and enter the security code I received, it does not work and says it's invalid.

Can anyone please help me set this up? They need another way to verify the security code.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ Desktop App invalid security code
NYAndrew

No suggestion?

0 Likes
Re: Message+ Desktop App invalid security code
Not applicable

HI NYAndrew

Thanks for your patience.  The codes 'time out' after a few minutes. By the time you run out and return, It's timed out. 

The only thing I can suggest is to have someone else run out with your phone. If you have a hard line, they can call you on the hard line and tell you the code. If you don't have a hard line, keep that person's phone while they run out with yours.   If that person's phone works at your place, then they can call/or txt you the code from YOUR phone. If that person's phone does not work at your place either ( no service), then use email or Facebook...and have them send you the code from your phone to email or Facebook Messenger which you can already have open on your computer.

Hopefully one of these will work. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to access the codes.

GOOD LUCK!

ALIEM

0 Likes