Message+ App broken by new update
Photocitizen

The latest Message+ update broke the app on my iPad and Android phone. It was working well before the update but now I can't send a text to my wife. The app says the message was delivered, but she never receives it. I do receive her texts however.

She is using the standard messaging app in her Android phone. She was using the Message+ app, but disabled it when the new update forced her to provide public profile info that she didn't want to give.

I loved being able to text from all of my devices - including my Windows 10 PC - but not anymore. Maybe the next update will fix it but for now, I'm removing the app.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ App broken by new update
POETSPOET

I just found out if the person you are texting doesnt have message+ they wont receive your message at all. I've also had issue where mms that includes a picture doesnt show the message just the picture and links for the glympse app

0 Likes
Photocitizen

Poet: Then this is a new problem. Prior to her installing Message+, she was using the standard messaging app included in her Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. I WAS able to send her messages from my phone (same model) using Verizon Message+. Now that she has deleted Message+ from her phone, she can't receive my messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important your messages deliver to their destination, Photocitizen. I understand you have removed the app. Since you have posted your message, there has been a new update released. Please attempt to test the latest app version and keep us posted.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes