Re: Message + App, Still Not Campatible with Android Smartwatches
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

"Download Verizon Messages Mirror Version 6.6.7" - From where?

0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
SafetyGreg

With the new version 6.8.5 just released 2 days ago, I am now getting messages on my Fossil Q Explorist. The watch app is not yet updated to work, but sms is coming through for the first time since I've had it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hear you loud and clear. We always want to ensure that your able to receive notifcations on all your device. With Android devices, you have 2 messenging apps that you can use. There is Messages+ and the normal messaging app. Have you tried changing your original messaging to the default? Please try this and let us know of the outcome. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

Looks like the phone app is will now send notifications to the watch again as of 6.8.5! Still can't install the watch app though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing us with this additional information, aprayiii. We understand how important it is to manage your applications. What error message are you receiving when you attempt to download that application? 

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

Hi it is not listed as an app that is "on my phone" when trying to install on the watch. And it shows incompatible to install on the watch from play store on the computer.

0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

play store.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your Message+ app with your watch can certainly come in handy, aprayiii. Have you checked to ensure you have the latest version of Message+ installed on your phone? Is the software on your phone up to date? Is the software on your watch up to date?

NicoleR_VZW

0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

Yes all are at the latest level

0 Likes