Lost Texts?!
rtheissen

For some reason my phone isnt showing 4 text messages from an important contact that is not able to resend the messages or contact me and I need to get them resent to my phone.  I can see the messages under my usage but not able to actually read what they say??!  Can anyone help or guide me to these lost texts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost Texts?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rtheissen, we're happy to help! Were these messages deleted from the device? Do you know if you use Verizon Cloud or any other applications or services to save text messages? The only way to restore those messages if deleted would be through a backup service of some kind. We'd like to ensure this is not an ongoing concern. Has this happened before? Make and model of device? Using standard messaging application?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Lost Texts?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rtheissen, we're happy to help! Were these messages deleted from the device? Do you know if you use Verizon Cloud or any other applications or services to save text messages? The only way to restore those messages if deleted would be through a backup service of some kind. We'd like to ensure this is not an ongoing concern. Has this happened before? Make and model of device? Using standard messaging application?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes