Link to Message+ web app no longer working
jmancuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am no longer able to use the Message+ online web access.

The link "Go to the Web App" on the "Get to Know Message+" page is no longer working.

"Get to Know Message+" URL:

Verizon Messages - Text Over WiFi & Cellular | Verizon Wireless

URL for "Go to the Web App" link:

https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/tnc/Show.do

I have tried this in both Chrome and in IE.

Chrome returns:

This page isn’t working

web.vma.vzw.com sent an invalid response.

ERR_INVALID_REDIRECT

IE returns:

Can’t reach this page

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Link to Message+ web app no longer working
jmancuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure if something has changed on the server end or it was a reboot I did on my laptop.  But the web app is working again now.  Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jmancuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

Some additional information.  I cleared both cookies and cache in both Chrome and IE.  It did not help.

Thank you.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Maybe it has something to do with the holiday additions to the web page.  Doing a search in Support for messaging, this link comes up and works: https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do?n=1

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jmancuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for trying...  I tried that link and I'm getting the same error as above:

This page isn’t working

web.vma.vzw.com sent an invalid response.

ERR_INVALID_REDIRECT

I originally getting the same 403 Forbidden error that a number of people were reporting starting about 10 days ago.  There are like 7 posts all related to it with various descriptions.

In like the past 24 hours, the error changed from the 403 error to the errors as outlined in my original post.  But it seems that a number of people are having a similar issue.

0 Likes
christinej_vzw
Verizon Employee

jmancuso,

We always want to ensure your Messages+ is working properly for you. We appreciate all the work you have done so far. May we gather some further details for you? What type of device are you using the Messages+ app on? Examples: Desktop (Windows or Mac), tablet, smartphone (Android or iOS)? Are you seeing the issue occur on all of your devices? If the issue is on your Desktop, can you access Message+ on your phone?

ChristineK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jmancuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

Desktop - Windows 10

Both in Chrome and IE browsers.  I have tried clearing cookies and cache.

It works fine on my Android in Message+.

0 Likes
jmancuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure if something has changed on the server end or it was a reboot I did on my laptop.  But the web app is working again now.  Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
jUstcAllmEdOc
Enthusiast - Level 2

But that's not the standalone app, VZM Desktop M+ version 3.0.1, which is much better because of the fact it can be pinned to task bar and not used like a web page.

0 Likes
jUstcAllmEdOc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you have the link to the stand alone app? VZM Desktop M+ version 3.0.1

ty

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how helpful it is to have the application installed on your computer, jUstcAllmEdOc. You can find the link to download the desktop app using this link: http://spr.ly/6607J2WpP

-Gerson

0 Likes