LG Env3: Buttons to press to fwd text from inside screen????
atk7

The screen to my Env3 is broken/blank. I have several text messages that I cannot read because they are too long, and my inside screen doesn't work. But I know that if I knew the right combination of strokes/buttons to press, I could manage to FORWARD the texts to another number (my spouse's) and be able to read them. Can anyone with an Env3 please guide me through the strokes from the inside screen???  (For example, press #, then #, then ?, then enter phone number, hit enter, etcetc) I haven't been able to find this anywhere and it would help SO much. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Env3: Buttons to press to fwd text from inside screen????
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the message is up on the inside screen (even though you can't see it, when you  open the flip with the message displaying on the outside, it would be displayed on the inside)  then try these steps:

Right soft key will bring up the "Options menu",  with Forward as the first choice already highlighted, so press OK, then type in the phone number you are sending it to, press OK, then OK again to send.

To summarize:

Open messages on the front, open the message yo uwant to forward, then open the flip -

Right soft key

OK

type in phone number

OK

OK

Should do it.

0 Likes