Keep getting message to (ph#) failed: Network problem.
sambruin98

Only seems to happen with one number. Cleared app cache. Deleted and readded contact. Rebooted phone. Tried a different messaging app. All to no avail. They can text me and I receive there texts, but they can't receive mine. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Keep getting message to (ph#) failed: Network problem.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to text your friend/family Sambruin98. I do appreciate all that you have done. How long have you been having this issue for? What application are you using to send them a message? Have you recently changed from an iPhone to a non-iPhone?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sambruin98

Hi Amber,

I’ve had this issue for about a week now. I’m using the Verizon Messaging app Message+. I have never used an iPhone—always Android.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is pretty odd. Do you know if they also have Verizon service? The reason I am asking is because they may want to also check some things with their service provider if you only have the issue with one phone number not getting messages from you. 

In the meantime, power your phone off, remove and reinset the SIM and then power it back on. Make sure the app is also up to date by going to the Play Store > Menu > My apps and games > find the app > check for updates. Is that all current?

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes