Is there anyway to view call and messaging log between two numbers for last 5 years
Goracer16

Having trouble finding statements, messaging logs, and call logs on site. Some information was previously there but now nothing. I am the owner of the account. Also the number in question is no longer on my account but I am looking for information while it was on my account. Does support have the technology to create a custom statement involving the history between two specific numbers? 

0 Likes
Re: Is there anyway to view call and messaging log between two numbers for last 5 years
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Not unless you've been saving your bill for the last 5 years. Bills only go back 18 months. I have bills saved that go back to Jan 2012 of course I've been saving them since then.

0 Likes
Re: Is there anyway to view call and messaging log between two numbers for last 5 years
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goracer16, being able to see the history between two lines can be useful. As Borningusername stated, you would be able to pull the history of the lines for the past 18 months. We would not have the information past that time frame. To view these details, you would need to be logged into the Account Owner's My Verizon. Check out the steps here http://spr.ly/6607EwcQD. I hope this is helpful information.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes