Is there a way to transfer my pictures?
heslaran

Hi everyone,

I still have an LG VX8360 phone.  I use the camera a lot, and I want a way to back up these pictures to my computer.  My phone is basic enough that it doesn't have a USB port, but does have a slot for a microSD card.  So, if I buy a microSD card, will I be able to move pictures that are already on my phone to the card?  I've thought about sending my pictures to the Verizon Pix Place, but I'm unclear how that works.  If I send a picture from my phone to the Pix Place, am I going to be charged data charges?  My plan is the most basic I could get.  I don't want to have my bill double because I send all of my pictures off of my phone.  

So, a microSD card seems to be the only thing that makes sense, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to transfer from my phone to the card on such a basic phone.  Can anyone tell me the easiest way to do that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to transfer my pictures?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Page 34-35 of your user guide gives directions to move your pics to the memory card.  Once they are on the card, you can view them via USB cable or use a card reader to view them on your computer.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Page 34-35 of your user guide gives directions to move your pics to the memory card.  Once they are on the card, you can view them via USB cable or use a card reader to view them on your computer.

Good luck!

0 Likes
heslaran

Thanks!  I appreciate the help.  Guess I'll be getting a microSD card soon :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
KhaiLi2011

Hi ! by any chance would you know any other way to retrieve my pictures from my phone, WIThOUT my phone?
My Droid Charge was stolen a couple weeks ago and my kids pictures are all on the phone and i'm quite devestated by the though of never getting those pictures back:smileysad:
please let me know if you know anything I might be able to do. I appreciate it.

0 Likes